TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website www.d-ten.store is a website operated by [Unit-A Dropshipping BV] under the brand name D-Ten (“we” or “us”). We are registered in the Netherlands under company number +31103071092 and our registered address is at Blaak 520, 3011 TA Rotterdam, Netherlands. All products offered to our users through this website are manufactured by our merchandise partners and we operate as a drop shipper only.
We reserve the right to withdraw our revise the services offered on our website without any prior notice. We cannot be held responsible if our site is not accessible for any reason at any point in time or during a certain period.
It is possible that registered users are denied access to certain parts of our site or to the entire site from time to time, without assigning any reason.
Should you choose or be given an identification code, password or any other information as part of our security process, you must treat this information confidentially and not disclose it to third parties. In case of any disclosure of confidential information by you which results in any harm or threat or cyber-attack to our website, we reserve the right to pursue any or all available options under the relevant laws.
The intellectual property rights to the materials published on our website are either owned by us directly or through license from our dropshipping merchandise partners or third-party service providers.
You may not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
The contents of our website may not be used for commercial purposes without a corresponding license from us or our licensors.
The contents of this website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or guarantees of error. To the extent permitted by law, we, our parent & associated companies and third parties associated with us hereby expressly exclude the following:
- All terms, warranties, and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or equity law.
Any liability for direct, indirect or indirect loss or damage arising in any way in connection with this website or through the use, unavailability or as a result of the use or the content of this website and any other website linked to this website – including (without limitation) any liability for:
- Loss of income or proceeds;
- Business loss;
- Loss of profits or orders;
- Loss of expected savings;
- Data loss;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or work time, and
- for all further loss or damage of any kind, however caused and whether caused by injustice (including negligence), breach of contract or other reasons, even if foreseeable.
The products and offers on our website www.d-ten.store are directed exclusively at consumers who conclude the purchase for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or professional activity.
All items offered on our website are manufactured either by our merchandise partners or vendors through which these merchandise partners have made manufacturing arrangements.
- Contract Formation
- By placing an order you confirm to purchase for private purposes exclusively.
- By placing an order, you also confirm and warrant that you are legally able to enter into binding contracts and that you are at least 18 years old.
- By clicking on “Buy Now”, you are placing a binding order for the items in your shopping cart. Once you have submitted your order, and e-mail confirmation will be sent to you with confirmation of your order within 24 hours.
- The items which are readily available will be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of payment confirmation of full purchase price and any shipping costs from our payment gateway service providers.
- Please note that as some of our items are “made-to-order”, it may require additional time for our merchandise partners to prepare or manufacture the order. Our merchandise partners will start the manufacturing process once we receive payment confirmation of full purchase price and any shipping costs from our payment gateway service providers.
- You consent to the assignment of the seller’s claims for payment of the purchase price to third parties.
- Please note that, by way of exception, we are under no obligation to deliver your order if our suppliers or merchandise partners fail to deliver stock correctly or on time, despite us having followed proper ordering practice at our end. For this exception to apply, we must not be legally responsible for the merchandise being unavailable, and we must have notified you of the situation without undue delay. In addition, we must not have assumed a procurement risk in relation to the ordered merchandise. If merchandise is unavailable, we will refund any payments made by you without undue delay.
- Where time periods are expressed in working days, we understand working days to mean all of the days between Monday and Friday inclusive, but not public holidays.
- We will inform you of any delays that may occur over and above the estimated delivery time shared with you at the time of placement of order. The reasons for delay may sometimes be due to external factors over which we have no control. In such cases, we will only be liable to refund the amount paid by you in relation to the delayed order.
- We reserve the right not to accept an order or to cancel the order without assigning any reason to it. In case of cancelation, the amount paid by you shall be refunded in full.
- We also reserve the right not to accept an order or to cancel the order if the order is being placed using software, robot, crawler, spider or any automated system or scripted behavior and any use of third-party services used to place an order on your behalf.
- Prices, shipping costs and delivery
- The prices set out in the offer as at the date on which the order is placed shall apply. Stated prices are final prices (totals) inclusive of applicable value added tax. The merchandise remains our property up until full payment of the purchase price and any delivery costs that the customer has agreed to pay at the time of placement of order.
- Normal delivery and shipping costs are borne by us. However, express delivery may be charged to the customer.
- Express delivery may not be available for certain orders as some of our items are “made-to-order”.
- We generally accept payment using multiple methods such as bank transfer, credit card, debit card and apple pay. We reserve the right not to accept certain payment methods for a given order and to refer to other payment methods.
- Please note that we only accept payments from bank accounts located within the European Union (EU).
- Any costs associated with money transactions and payments shall be borne by the customer.
- By placing an order on our website, you consent to receiving the invoice and credits solely in electronic form.
- Vouchers & Promotions
- Vouchers are promotional offers or coupons that are usually given out during advertisement campaigns and have limited validity.
- Promotional vouchers can be redeemed only in connection with an order, and only within the validity period. Certain items may be excluded from the promotion.
- Promotional vouchers may not be used to purchase gift vouchers. Please note that a minimum order value may apply for eligibility to use promotional vouchers.
- The value of promotional vouchers will not be paid out in cash, nor will it accrue interest. Promotional vouchers will not be refunded if all or some of the merchandise is returned.
- Redemption of promotional vouchers can only be done during the ordering process and it is not possible to apply vouchers once the order process is complete. Promotional vouchers are not transferrable. Unless we have agreed otherwise, it is not possible to combine multiple promotional vouchers.
- Statutory right of revocation
- When you purchase from us you have a statutory right of revocation.
- In case you decide to return the merchandise, the return shipping label can be found in your customer account page from where it can be printed easily. If you do not have access to a printer, you encounter problems downloading the return shipping label or you require a new return shipping label, you can contact Customer Care to request one (contact details below). Please help us to avoid unnecessary costs by always using the return shipping label when returning merchandise.
- You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without assigning any reasons. The period of revocation is 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the last item of merchandise.
- In order to exercise your right of revocation you must notify us [Unit-A Dropshipping BV] [Address], e-mail: [ ] of your decision to revoke the contract by sending us an unequivocal declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail). If you wish, you may use the attached revocation form, but there is no requirement to do so.
- You may also complete and submit the revocation form or other unequivocal declaration online through the contact form on our website. If you submit your notice of revocation online, we will send you a confirmation of receipt without undue delay (e.g. by e-mail). You will be deemed to have complied with the revocation period if you send your notice of revocation before such period expires.
- If you revoke this contract, we are required to refund all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (except any additional costs incurred as a result of you choosing a delivery method other than the lowest-cost standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay. Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. We may hold off completing your refund until we have received the merchandise back.
- You are obliged to return or hand over all merchandise to us without undue delay, but at least within 14 days from the day on which you gave us your notice of revocation of this contract. The above requirement is deemed satisfied if you return the goods before expiry of the 14-day period. We will assume the return shipping costs, provided you use the return shipping label provided by us for shipment from the country in which delivery was made to you, otherwise you will be required to pay the return shipping costs. You are only obliged to cover any depreciation in the value of merchandise if the depreciation is attributable to your improper handling of the merchandise when examining its condition, properties and function. You will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The point here is that you may only handle and inspect the product as you would be allowed to do in a store.
- Revocation Form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete this form and return it to us)
Attn: Unit-A Dropshipping BV, [Address]
Phone: +31 ______, e-mail: [email protected]
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) to purchase the following merchandise (*)/:
— ordered on (*)/received on (*)
— name of customer(s)
— address of customer(s)
(*) Delete where applicable
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for contracts subject to sealed goods which have been unsealed after delivery and which are not suitable for return due to hygienic reasons.
- Any refunds are paid automatically to the account you used for payment. For payments on account and advance payment by funds transfer, the refund will be sent to the account from which the payment was made. If you paid by Paypal/credit card, the refund will be sent to your Paypal/credit card account.
- Customer Care
- For questions related to our products and services, please visit our FAQs section or email us at [email protected] or connect with our team using the Contact Us form on our website.
- Further Information
- Each customer is only entitled to have one customer account with us at any time. We reserve the right to delete multiple registrations and revoke rights of registration in future for such customers.
- You are prohibited from misusing our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or technically harmful materials. You must not try to force unauthorized access to our website or to the server on which our website is stored. The same applies to all servers, computers or databases that are connected to our website. You must not attack our website with a “denial-of-service” attack or a distributed “denial of service” attack. We report all violations of this type to the appropriate law enforcement agencies and work with these agencies to determine and disclose your identity. In the event of such a violation, your right to use our website expires with immediate effect.
- We can change these conditions at any time by revising the page with effect for future contracts. You should check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- If you have any concerns about material appearing on our website, please email us at [email protected] or connect with us through the Contact Us page on our website.
Unit-A Dropshipping BV