- The prices set out in the offer as at the date on which the order is placed shall apply. Stated prices are final prices (totals) inclusive of applicable value-added tax. The merchandise remains our property up until full payment of the purchase price and any delivery costs that the customer has agreed to pay at the time of placement of order.
- Normal delivery and shipping costs are included. However, express delivery may be charged to the customer.
- Express delivery may not be available for certain orders as some of our items are “made-to-order”.
- We generally accept payment using multiple methods such as bank transfer, credit card, debit card and apple pay. We reserve the right not to accept certain payment methods for a given order and to refer to other payment methods.
- Please note that we only accept payments from bank accounts located within the European Union (EU).
- Any costs associated with money transactions and payments shall be borne by the customer.
- By placing an order on our website, you consent to receiving the invoice and credits solely in electronic form.
- Vouchers are promotional offers or coupons that are usually given out during advertisement campaigns and have limited validity.
- Promotional vouchers can be redeemed only in connection with an order, and only within the validity period. Certain items may be excluded from the promotion.
- Promotional vouchers may not be used to purchase gift vouchers. Please note that a minimum order value may apply for eligibility to use promotional vouchers.
- The value of promotional vouchers will not be paid out in cash, nor will it accrue interest. Promotional vouchers will not be refunded if all or some of the merchandise is returned.
- Redemption of promotional vouchers can only be done during the ordering process and it is not possible to apply vouchers once the order process is complete. Promotional vouchers are not transferrable. Unless we have agreed otherwise, it is not possible to combine multiple promotional vouchers.
- Customer chooses a product and places an order
- Order confirmation email is sent to the Customer
- Since all our products are made-to-order, within 2 business days of order placement, we will send an email to our Customer confirming the date by which the order would be shipped by our manufacturer
- Once the order is shipped by our manufacturer, an email with order tracking information would be sent to our Customer
- Order confirmation email sent to the Customer has a Cancelation link
- Customer clicks on Cancelation link in email
- Link takes customer to their account in d-ten website –> Order Details Page
- Customer clicks on the cancel order button
- Email notification to [email protected] that customer has requested to cancel the order
- Approve/decline cancel request from Admin panel
- Cancelation Confirmation email sent to Customer
Return & Refund Upon Delivery
- Customer receives package
- Order completion email sent to customer
- If Customer wants to refund within 14 days of receipt of package, customer would initiate request through customer portal on website
- Customer will also receive an email confirming that d-ten.store has received refund request
- Admin will receive the refund request through email and send customer an email with return label as attachment
- Customer will print the label and drop the package with return label at the nearest postal point such as DPD, DHL, FedEx, etc.
- Once we receive the package from customer and check it for damages, the payment shall be refunded through the same process through which the customer ordered the product
- Refund process completion email will be sent to customer